11 Dec Accounting
Posted at 12:51h in Uncategorized
We are a Xero Certified Partner and can assist with the recording in the accounting records of the entity of financial transactions that occurred during the period under review, including the closing and balancing of general ledger accounts (on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis). Our services include:
- General ledger closing procedures up to final trial balance
- The preparation of an entity’s financial statements in accordance with an identified financial reporting framework; which may include the International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-sized Entities (IFRS for SMEs), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), an entity specific basis of accounting, or other identified frameworks. Our compilation services relate to annual financial statements, interim financial statements, draft or pro-forma financial statements.
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecast and the like.
- Payroll services.
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements: Engagements in respect of which we perform certain specific agreed-upon procedures in respect of identified financial information and report our factual findings to the client.
- Systems implementation: We assist clients with implementing proper accounting and related internal control systems, as well as evaluating and improving existing systems